In this article that I had read on masslive.com. It talks about Worcester police investigate at Water Street shooting and stabbing. This has happen March 8, 2015. And something shocking that was kind of a twist to what happened after.
This article, in my opinion, was kind of interesting. It was interesting to read because the man didn't want to answer questions after he has been wounded. Also I thought that the man should have answered questions. If the man got shot for no type of reason, I would of expect that he would be telling the police what happened.
I did learn something new about this world. I learned that people would not snitch for nothing, even if they got hurt. I am informed that this nation is crazy. Also that this world ain't fair. This article inspired me to not trust a lot of people in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment