Monday, March 16, 2015

Current Event

  In Worcester, a fifteen year old by got shot several times was an article I read. You can find this article at the boston.cbslocal.com website. This is something I want to read about. Because this has happened near where I live.
  My opinion about this is that the boy was right to talk to people to find the one who shot him. People who shoot should get put in jail. Yet, why was the fifteen year old boy outside at almost four o'clock in the morning? If he didn't went outside at that time, then he wouldn't have got into trouble. And most importantly he wouldn't have gotten shot. You should not be outside that early unless you are working. And his parents should of been in more control and not let him out the house that early.
  This nation has taught me that nobody is safe here. I feel like its bad to even have a child outside because I will feel scared if they got shot. And I blame it on these gangs, especially the little city ones. These little city gangs think they can be as tough as the big huge known gangs so they will kill anyone without no problem. And this is just sad and causes revenge from other gangs and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment