Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Current Event

  The article that I read was from a webpage masslive.com. It talks about how four adults were found arrested for trafficking, distributing heroin in Worcester. And how they hold thousands of dollars in cash hidden in their car. Also this all happened all on Tuesday, March 10, 2015. This is kind of interesting to me because I like to hear how people try to get away with things like these.
  The article is interesting and something I liked reading. It got my interest because like I said, I like to hear how people try to get away with things like these. Its funny to me for the most part for even thinking that their idea of distributing drugs into another place, or anywhere in that fact. Also if they were going to do this, they should of had a better idea and act normal. Then they would of not got pulled over and got caught with the heroin and the cash. But they should not do illegal things, especially if they are going to do it in a secured place. And they should get arrested only for a year or a year and a half that way they learned their lesson.
  I have learned something new by reading this article. I learned to not distribute and keep the drugs and cash in the same car. Also I learned that the police are watching you from anywhere you are at. So always think before you do something, whether it is something good or something bad. I feel somewhat informed about this nation. I do because it is telling me that people are crazy, and will take risk. Also this is telling me that a lot of people are willing to do anything in order to get any type of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment