In this article that I read in the Worcester News website, it was something that caught my attention. The article was about two New York men who got arrested for getting caught with drugs. They got caught by the state police in Sturbridge. And I will like to say that it caught my attention because it is kind of funny. But this is also something serious, and everyone needs to learn from their mistakes.
In my opinion, I think this is a good article for everyone to read. I believe so because it shows how serious it is to have drugs with you. You don't want to be the one to be having drugs with you because you will always have to watch your every move, just cause you know cops are everywhere. Also I think it is funny because if you don't want to go to jail, why even think about having drugs in the car with you while you travel ? Matter of fact, why would you sell drugs if you are not sneaky enough and you don't want to go to jail ? People are not using their knowledge anymore and when they do, they only use it for knowing about stuff like drugs. They use it for the bad, not the good and then they wonder why they are in jail and wonder why they are guilty. But as you know this is only my opinion.
I agree of the fact that these men should be charged with drug possession. And I only agree because they shouldn't be having no type of drugs with them. And mind you it's Oxycodone pills. They shouldn't have even token the risk of traveling with it. Its their mistake and everyone, in my opinion, always have to deal with their consequences. And I believe this is a good way to deal with it. Or they could of done community service.
I did learn something new by reading this funny article. I learned that people could be not that bright and do some dumb things. And I learned to never travel with drugs because you could go to jail. Because you will end up needing your family or friends to help bail you out and it might cost more than where the jails are in your regular state.
No comments:
Post a Comment