There was a boy who was only twelve years of age who got shot in a park by a police. You can find out about this news anywhere, but I found out about this on Facebook. But I started reading about it on a website that is called Shocking Times. This twelve year old boy was supposedly taking out a bb gun out and pointing it to people who were passing by him. Someone called the police and told them that the little boy had a fake or real gun. And when the police came, the little boy grabbed the gun and pretended to shoot but the police shot the little boy. Then they soon found out that it was a bb gun that the little boy had.
In my own opinion, I believe that the young boy and the police were both wrong. The little boy shouldn't have pulled it out and pointed at people. He shouldn't have had it outside. But mainly when he saw the police, he shouldn't had pulled it out. He should of had his hands up and wait for the police to come towards him then tell them that it is a fake gun. But it is also the police officers fault too. They should of took out a taser on him instead of shootinghim. Or at least talk him down to push the gun away and then see if it was real or not. That way no one would have died and everyone could feel safe again. But also no one seem to realize that it was also the young boy's guardians fault too. If they checked to see if he had anything on him or see if he was going to take anything outside then they wouldn't be feeling sad.
I learned something new for sure ever since I read this article. I learned that if I have children, to always check to see if they are bringing anything outside. Also if there was a bbgun in my house to keep it away from them. I do feel more informed about my area, nation. And I feel more better because I know that the police ain't helping as much to keep a place safe. But also I see that people need to better tthemselves in order for stuff like this wouldn't have to happen again.
This article was something I loved to read about. But also it was something I needed to read about. It was something I loved to read about because I love to hear what is happening around the world. But I also felt like I needed to read this article because I want to know if the police department is doing its job and see if people are following the law. And I just find no justice in this world so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment